About Me

My name is Spring Taylor. I'm a senior at the University of South Alabama, majoring in secondary education with a focus in English. I feel called into the field of English because I had a bad experience as a high school student. I believe more can be done to make students better communicators--visually and verbally especially in high school. I love to read, write, and reflect on literature, as well as finding new ways to teach. Here's a sample of my professional blog for my EDM 310 course.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why English?

The subject of English appeals to me because of the its openness to creative thought. What better way to help reach out to children and teens than through literature and writing. Teaching students how to express themselves with clarity and depth can be transposed to all subjects in and out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment