About Me

My name is Spring Taylor. I'm a senior at the University of South Alabama, majoring in secondary education with a focus in English. I feel called into the field of English because I had a bad experience as a high school student. I believe more can be done to make students better communicators--visually and verbally especially in high school. I love to read, write, and reflect on literature, as well as finding new ways to teach. Here's a sample of my professional blog for my EDM 310 course.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Educational Rap for Language Arts



LA-Public Speaking (clip)byeducationalrap

This is such an awesome way to teach Language Arts concepts. This seems like a really engaging way to teach--although high school students may shun the idea of educational raps. Because these raps are composed really well, using these songs as a teaching tool may be worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment