About Me

My name is Spring Taylor. I'm a senior at the University of South Alabama, majoring in secondary education with a focus in English. I feel called into the field of English because I had a bad experience as a high school student. I believe more can be done to make students better communicators--visually and verbally especially in high school. I love to read, write, and reflect on literature, as well as finding new ways to teach. Here's a sample of my professional blog for my EDM 310 course.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Twitter in English Class



Part of my teaching philosophy is keeping the students as engaged with learning as possible. Of course incorporating social networking sites are a great way to do this, but unfortunately the funding in most school systems does not allow for this unless grants are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment