About Me

My name is Spring Taylor. I'm a senior at the University of South Alabama, majoring in secondary education with a focus in English. I feel called into the field of English because I had a bad experience as a high school student. I believe more can be done to make students better communicators--visually and verbally especially in high school. I love to read, write, and reflect on literature, as well as finding new ways to teach. Here's a sample of my professional blog for my EDM 310 course.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

English class and YouTube

This is just one example of technology and YouTube can be incorporated into the English classroom:



I definitely won't forget what irony means! These 8th grade students did a great job portraying figurative language with the use of video technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment